One of our true classics, the 3-in-1 women’s POBEDA III jacket looks amazingly streamlined this season thanks to the more protective cut offered to its extractible hood and high neck. Designed to protect you from the cold and rain while out trekking or just getting around town in the spring and autumn months, this waterproof MILLET jacket boasts a DRYEDGE 10K/10K outer while enjoying an extractible insulating inner jacket. As well as sporting practical pockets, the outer jacket, when worn alone, offers light protection from wind and rain while favouring airflow thanks to the nylon lining. The inner jacket, with zipped couplings, enjoys a light yet warm brushed lining as well as using recycled PRIMALOFT® insulating padding. The outer jacket is just perfect to wear alone on sunny days and when things get fresh, you just have to slip the inner one on, zip it up, and away you go.Technical information
The DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products' seams are heat-sealed.
High quality thermal pieces deliver efficiency using Primaloft® insulation. Primaloft® is a lightweight and water resistant, breathable material that will keep you warm and dry, even in the foulest weather.
This comfortable fit is the most versatile. A subtile blend of a tighter fit round the shoulders and pelvis with a straight cut on the rest of the body.
- Regular cut
- PrimaLoft® insulation
- Waterproof and breathable DRYEDGE™ membrane
- Brushed fleece lining
- Light nylon lining for enhanced comfort
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 zipped chest pocket on the inside
- Central zipped fastening under flap
- Snap cuff adjustment
- 3-in-1 jacket
- Removable inner jacket
- 3D adjustable hood which can be removed thanks to a zip
- Inside Airflow ventilation system
- Main Fabrics : DRYEDGE DOBBY HEATHER 2L // 100% Polyester // Breathability : 10 000 g.m².24h ; Waterproofness : 10 000 mm ; DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free
- Other fabrics : ULTRALIGHT FIBERPROOF // 100% Nylon ® // DWR Water-repellent treatment PFC Free Teflon EcoElite™ ; Fiberproof
- Insulation : PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION 100GR // 100% Recycled Polyester
- Lining : ULTRALIGHT FIBERPROOF // 100% Polyamide // Fiberproof
- 1000 g
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machine's spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
1CHESTMeasure around the chest horizontally at the widest point.
EU SIZE1Chest (cm) XS 81/85 S 85/89 M 89/95 L 95/101 XL 101/107 2XL 107/113